- Name Verification with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Drafting of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Preparation of Treasurer’s Affidavit
- Processing of Bank Certificate (if required)
- Drafting of Pre-Incorporation Agreement, Subscription Agreement for Shareholders
- Preparation of other documents required for foreign shareholders
Total Payment Amount:
- Twenty Thousand Philippine Pesos (PhP 20,000.00) Professional Fee; and
- Five Thousand Philippine Pesos (PhP 5,000.00) Deposit fee, to be liquidated and: (a) refunded if there is any excess; or (b) billed, if insufficient.
Payment due dates:
1st downpayment (Nineteen Thousand Philippine Pesos (PhP 19,000.00)): representing 70% of the Professional Fee (PhP 14,000.00) and the Full Deposit Fee (PhP 5,000.00);
Remaining balance: To be paid upon completion of project and determined after liquidation of deposit fee.