Special Resident Retiree’s Visa
- Consultation to determine the best SRRV visa for client;
- Compilation of required documents for application;
- Completion of notarized application form;
- Medical certificate, if in the Philippines;
- NBI Clearance;
- Other relevant documents required by PRA.
Total Payment Amount:
- Eighteen Thousand Philippine Pesos (PhP 18,000.00) Professional Fee; and
- Seventy Thousand Philippine Pesos (PhP 70,000.00) Deposit fee, representing government fees, notarial fees, photocopy and printing fees, to be liquidated and: (a) refunded if there is any excess; or (b) billed, if insufficient. (Note: Application fee for SRRV is already US$1400.00)
Payment due dates:
1st downpayment (Eighty-Two Thousand Six Hundred Philippine Pesos (PhP 82,600.00)): representing 70% of the Professional Fee (PhP 12,600.00) and the Full Deposit Fee (PhP 70,000.00);
Remaining balance: To be paid upon completion of project and determined after liquidation of deposit fee.